Address Markers

Please download your address marker form here

What can I do to make my house more visible?

For $20, we will make you a reflective green sign for you to install anywhere at your residence. The signs and the numbers are both reflective, which significantly improves finding your home at night. For $25, we will make you a sign and come install it for you at your home.

What if I live out of district or in another town?

If you live in District 2 (South End/Nepaug), call their firehouse at (860) 482-7336. The prices are the same!

If you live in District 3 (Pine Meadow), contact the New Hartford Fire Dept. at (860) 379-4936.

If you live out of town, we will still be happy to make you one. However, you will need to make arrangements to pick it up by the firehouse.

How do I get a sign, and how do I pay?

Call the New Hartford Fire Dept. at (860) 379-4936 and leave a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. You can pay cash, or a check written out to “New Hartford Volunteer Fire Dept.”

Where is the best place to put the sign?

We recommend putting the sign as close to the road as possible. Whether it be a mailbox, a post, or tree, the closer to the street the quicker we can read it.

What if I use a PO BOX and don’t have a mail box?

We have posts that can be hammered into the ground anywhere you choose. The sign will attach to the post.

Can I buy more then one sign?

Yes! Some residents have a sign at the end of their driveway and one on the house! The more the better!

Contact Us

Send Us a Message

We want to know! What did we do good? What can we improve on? We are volunteers helping you in your time of need. This information will help us improve that service!